- The personal information that is collected when you download, install, register for and/or use the App: and
- ARIS’s practices associated with collecting, using, retaining, disclosing and protecting the information associated with your use of the App.
- ARIS collects on its website; or
- ARIS may collect unrelated to ARIS’s provision of the App.
Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
Children Under the Age of 16
How ARIS Collects Your Information
ARIS collects and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to us the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, password, location and your account number;
- Information about the equipment deployed at your premises that you choice to connect to the App such as the MAC address, serial number or other unique identifier for your router;
- Data insights ARIS attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How ARIS Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement;
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you;
- Carry out ARIS’s rights ARIS from the Agreement between you and ARIS; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
Disclosure of Information
ARIS discloses the information to its subsidiaries, affiliates and certain third-party vendors and contractors that provide development, integration, web hosting and consulting services to ARIS for the purpose of providing you with the App, to maintain, support, improve and/or enhance the App and to fulfill ARIS obligations associated with the App.
ARIS may be required to disclose information under certain circumstances:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce ARIS rights arising from the Agreement entered into between you and ARIS;
- If ARIS believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ARIS, its customers or third parties: or
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ARIS assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which you and/or you subscriber held by ARIS are among assets transferred.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Information
Accessing and Correcting Information
You can (a) access and review your information, including personal information, and (b) correct your information, by logging into the App and visiting the settings pages.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls, ARIS utilizes mechanisms such as intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems, firewalls and encryption to secure information from accidental loss and form access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
ARIS deploys intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) to alert and proactively contain potential threats. Enhanced security visibility and coverage is enabled through added layers of firewall and IDS beyond the network perimeter. Management connections to servers are always authenticated and encrypted via Secure Shell (SSH) when administration access is required for troubleshooting, patch management, and upgrades.
ARIS runs automated vulnerability scanning on all perimeter systems to identify potential security risks. Scanning applications are regularly updated to remain current and up to date on important security vulnerabilities. Patches are applied to all relevant systems, unless a compensating control is implemented.
ARIS uses a variety of industry-standard security technologies and best practices to help protect information form unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. All data stored on the ARIS systems is encrypted following industry standards using the strongest keys and ciphers. All communications with the App are protected with industry standard security protocols.
You control access to your account and, as set forth in the Agreement, you are obligated to keep your login credentials and passwords secure and protected and maintained as confidential. Although ARIS implements measures that are reasonably designed to protect you, information may nevertheless be transmitted outside of ARIS’s systems. Any such transmission of information is at your own risk, and ARIS is not responsible for any circumventions of any privacy settings or security measures provided.